luni, 11 aprilie 2011

Charismagic # 1 - review

I just feel like Aspen Comics became a big favorite of mine.I just love their style of writing and drawing.They're such a cool group.I've haven't been a regular reader of their comics, but some of my friends pick up some issues and they fil me in on what's going on but now with Charismagic on sales I decided to read it and I will say it honestly, It didn't disappoint me, actually quite the opposite, after reading the last page of the first issue as well, I was amazed, I was like "Oh my God, why I haven't been paying more atention to Aspen Comics?".
The first issue was(as in all comics) a major issue because sets things in motion and shows us readers the direction the comic will take.I love that the comic holds mystery,magic and mystery as the main "source".The plot is promising as well.If you're a fan of thirller, mystery and any genre of that I encourage you to pick it up without hesitation.
The amazing first issue was written by Vince Hernandez and penciled by Khary Randolph.
So as I said before, this mini-series if probably the most exciting new comic this year from my point of view.Any more advice?Just the same as before, pick it up!

RAZOR rating: 9.5 ( out of 10)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu