miercuri, 6 aprilie 2011

Amazing Spider-Man : Big Time -Enter Phil Urich

Just finished recently the 'Amazing Spider-Man'   stories called 'Big Time' which pretty much to my surprise, was a really enjoyable storyline.Written by big spidey fan Dan Slott, and penciled by amazing artst, Humnerto Ramos. the story focuses on Peter's 'new' life.He get's hired to be a scientist,pretty much what he wanted to become his whole life, he get's together finally with Carlie Cooper and everything goes fine until the Kingpin hires the Hobgoblin to stole something for him but this Hobgoblin is killed by non other than Ben Urich's nephew, Phil Urich, who becomes the 'new' Hobgoblin and also the hitman for hire of the Kingpin of Crime.His motivations at first are unclear however as the story developes, it becomes clearer and clearer that all he wants is to get his hands on Norah Winters, kill Spider-Man plus become rich as hell.
'One More Day' was the finish line for me as a regular Spidey reader but sure I pick up in time to time the interesting stuff such as American Son,Shed,Grim Hunt,O.M.I.T., Origins of the Species and now Big Time. Dan Slott makes a perfect read, I think I'll be back reading it.
P.S. take a look at Spidey's new suit designed specially to use it against the Goblin.What can I say?Sweet :D

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu