duminică, 13 februarie 2011

Supernatural 6x13 Unforgiven

 Last night's episode really got me by surprise because I managed to enjoy it like it was a true supernatural episode,honestly I ain't a big fan of season 6 ,but that's not a secret.I feel like it's stretched,meaningless and sometimes boring but ofcourse they're were few good moments this season too.I mean c'mon everybody knows that the show was supposed to end with season 5 and the last episode 'Swan Song' was written as the series finale, but for some dumb reason(money, ofcourse)the CW decided they need another season to keep the viewers for another year to make money and because the profit is also good with teaming it up with Smallville on Friday night's which currently airs it's last episodes as the show is in it's final season.Of course the fool can't be fooled(twice?!) as the ratings dropped drasticaly(may be because Fringe is at the same time;may be because a lot of people see that the storyline is pretty weak)but it worked in the beginning so why bother change anything now right?Even Erick Kripke realized that something is missing when decided to back off from producing the show.
Anyway I'm not writting to complain.This episode was really good.I felt like I was watching a regular season 3,4 or even 5 episode.
The monster of the week was an Arachnid type monster.My guess that his/her mother is the Mother of All again as we already know that the Alpha Skinwalkers and Alpha Vampires were created by her.Sam is again soul-full and back in hunting.But things aren't that simple are they?The past sooner or later catches up with you and than you have to face it because it's kill or be killed out there.Not going to spoil all.All I have to say that if the tandence of the show keeps this level of suspence and entertaining up , I will be back everyweek with joy and curiousity for the next episode.
Im not going to say it out loud because I've been disappointed before(A'la 6x07 which I enjoyed but after that everything fell apart).
I'll go with an 4 out of possible 5 for this week's episode.

PS: It has been confirmed that the show will have a double episode season(maybe series?!)finale on May 20, 2011.
                                                    (XoXo from Sam?!?!)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu